Thursday, August 20, 2009

Simon

So this year during swimming lessons, Hayden's teacher (Kate) would always play "Simon Say's" with the kids. Everyday they would play a game of Simon Says. Simon says "put your face in the water", Simon says "Blow bubbles in the water" etc.....
One day on the way home I was asking him how his swimming lesson went, we would talk about what he did that day and what he learned.
I asked him what his teacher name was and Hayden said very matter of fact:

"Simon"

I thought it was so funny that he thought his teachers name was "Simon" just because of the game Simon Says.
Kids. Aren't they so cute and innocent at times.

I just had to blog about this before I forgot about it.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Awww, that's cute. It makes sense. By the way, I can show you really quick the basics of the coupon website if you want. I can even come to Wadman and show you. Or my friend was going to teach a class if we get a few people interested. Let me know, if you want help either way.