Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Job

So I finally got a job. I have bitter/sweet feelings about going back to work. I am really enjoying staying at home and was looking forward to having the whole summer off, but I got a job offer and the hours are PERFECT, so I couldn't really pass it up. I will be working at McKay Dee Hospital on the Psych ward ( I know scary hu?) as a ASP (administrative support partner).
It' part time, 2 nights a week and every other weekend. And the best part about it is- I won't have to have a full time babysitter. My hours are 4:30-12:30am so Shawn can be home with the kids, and the nights I do have to have a sitter it will only be for a couple hours max before Shawn gets home. I think it will work out great!

2 comments:

The VanDyke's :) said...

But I dont want you to go back to work! I am happy for you. But you still have to come and play with us.

arianabanana said...

That is awesome!!! I would like to find something like that....just for my sanity!! I mean, working at the gym is nice cause I get a free membership, but I would like to go be around ADULTS for a few hours here and there, not MORE kids...and other people's kids, lol.