Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

I can't believe my baby is one. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I got to meet and hold in my arms for the first time this sweet, precious baby girl. What a blessing she is. She seem like such a baby to me still. She can't really be one can she? Her are just a few of the many, many reasons why I love this little girl sooo much.

-Her smile
-her laugh
-how happy and content she is
-her smell
-how when she gets really excited she flaps her little arms like a bird
-how when she wakes up in the morning and I go in to get her, she has the biggest smile on her face
-how when she is shy she lays her head on my should and looks up at the person she is not sure of
-how whenever I smile at her she always smiles right back
-her curiosity

Happy Birthday baby girl. I can't wait to see what the next year brings.














No comments: